N. OAK TRAFFICWAY DEVELOPMENT TRACTS
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
SELLS REGARDLESS OF PRICE * NO RESERVE PRICE
N. OAK STREET FRONTAGE * VACANT LAND * BONALY SUBDIVISION
HIGH TRAFFIC AREA * BUILDING POTENTIAL * 78TH STREET APPROACH
ONLINE BIDDING OPENS: Friday * March 1st, 2019 at 6:00pm (CST).
ONLINE BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday * March 28th, 2019 at 6:00pm (CST).
REGISTER & BID ONLINE: go to www.AuctionKansasCity.com and register online. All bidding is conducted online only and registration can take up to 24 hours, so please register before the last day.
PROPERTY LOCATION: (7744 & 7800) N. Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64118
(Watch for signage).
MAP LINK: https://uc.mapright.com/ranching/maps/49776568f3f287440d94963abf0da97b/share
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Located within the Bonaly Subdivision of Kansas City, MO. See “Exhibit A” in the attached Title Insurance Commitment for a complete legal description.
ACREAGE: 5.66+/- acres according to Clay County, Missouri. All (4) parcels will be sold together in (1) combined tract.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This development land tract is located in an area with a well-established and growing residential and commercial footprint. The property is suited for development with good access and prime frontage on N. Oak Trafficway. The terrain is moderately sloping and consists of a mixture of open and timbered areas.
ZONING: Current zoning is R-7.5 (residential).
TAXES: The 2018 taxes are $10,763.80 and will be paid by the Sellers.
SOIL TYPES: The principal soil types are Sharpsburg-Urban land complex, classes 2e to 4e, and (2%-14%) slopes;
MINERALS: Sellers share of mineral rights (if any) will sell with the surface.
PROPERTY PREVIEW: the property is vacant land and can be viewed at your convenience.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: The sellers have elected to sell this development land at an Absolute Auction, which is an excellent opportunity for investment. N. Oak Trafficway offers high traffic counts and an opportunity for a variety of future uses for this vacant land. For questions about the property, contact the auction company at (877) 318-0438 or call cooperating listing agent Robert West with United Real Estate (816) 588-7979.
SELLER: REX and THELMA HARBISON
Title Commitment copy.pdf
Online Only Bidders Agreement (Harbison Property).pdf
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online Auction Bidders Agreement
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE CONSULT AN ATTORNEY PRIOR TO SIGNING.
I ________________________________ (Buyer) agree to immediately enter into a Purchase Contract if I am declared the high bidder (winning bidder) by the auctioneer during the following auction:
- Approximately 5.66 +/- Acres located at (78th Street, no physical address) N. Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64118. See Attached Exhibit “A” for legal description.
- Online Bidding Opens on Friday, March 1st at 6:00 PM (CST)
- Online Bidding Closes on Thursday, March 28th at 6:00 PM (CST)
By signing below, I agree that I have read and fully understand the Online Auction Bidders Agreement and the Terms and Conditions of this auction.
I fully understand and agree that an Online Auction Bidders Agreement MUST be signed and returned to United Country – Kansas City Auction and Realty, prior to being allowed to bid in the Online Auction. As a bidder, it is solely my responsibility to contact the auction company at (877) 318-0438 with any questions regarding the auction, purchase agreement or terms & conditions, prior to placing any bids in said auction.
Online Auction Terms & Conditions
- Absolute Auction: The property is being offered in an Absolute Online Only Auction. Property will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price.
- Bidding Registration: Online bidder hereby agrees that they must be properly registered for the online auction by completing and signing the (Online Auction Bidders Agreement), which will be sent by email via DocuSign. Upon completing this registration form and receiving approval, bidding privileges will be turned on. If you need assistance with registration, you may contact Lucinda Terrel at (816) 420-6257 or by email at LTerrel@UC-KC.com.
- Bidding Opens/Closes: The Online Only Auction (i.e. Internet Auction) bidding shall be opened and begin closing on the dates and times stated above.
- Property Preview Dates: Property is vacant, and may be previewed at any time. It is recommended to all bidders to personally inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. All property inspections are the sole responsibility of the bidders.
- Cash Offer/No Financing Contingency: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT be subject to the bidder’s ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash offer” to purchase the property. Financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
- Buyer’s Premium: A TEN Percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium shall be added to the final bid price place online, which will determine the Total Contract Sales Price. Bidders hereby understand that the Buyer’s Premium shall be added to the winning bid to create the Total Contract Sales Price for which they are obligated to pay for the property.
- Purchase Contract: Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email an Auction Real Estate Sales Contract to purchase the property. A signed copy of the Auction Real Estate Sales Contract must be received by United Country – Kansas City Auction and Realty no later than 24 hours from the time said Purchase Contract was sent to the winning bidder. The Auction Real Estate Sales Contract may be (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). A sample purchase contract is available for review online prior to placing any bids in the auction.
- Escrow Deposit: An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price (which includes the buyer’s premium) will be wire transferred or hand delivered in the form of certified funds to the Title Company no later than 48 hours following the close of auction. See closing agents contact information below. The balance of the purchase price will be due in full at closing.
- Closing: Closing shall be on or by Monday, April 29th, 2019. Closing shall take place at First United Title Agency, LLC at 7915 N. Oak Trafficway, #100, Kansas City, MO 64118. The Closing Agent is Lynn McLain (Escrow Officer) and her contact information is (816) 479-4446 or (816) 416-8021. Out of state buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds.
- Easements: The sale of the property is subject to any and all easements of record.
- Minerals: The seller’s share of minerals (if any) will transfer with the surface at closing.
- Survey: Seller does not require any additional survey. If the Buyer desires a survey of the property, it shall be at the Buyer’s sole expense.
- Possession: Possession of the property will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Title Insurance: Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Seller shall execute a general warranty deed conveying the property to the buyer(s).
- Taxes: Seller shall pay the 2018 and all prior year real estate taxes. The 2019 real estate taxes will be Pro-Rated to the date of closing.
- Online Auction Technology (Disclaimer): Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country – Kansas City Auction and Realty, or anyone else, if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company. Bidder(s) are encouraged to use the “Maximum Bid” feature on the bidding platform and lock in their maximum bid amount, if they are concerned about technology failure during the auction.
- Soft Close: If a bid is received within the last 3 minutes of the auction, the auction close time will automatically extend 3 minutes to allow other bidders an opportunity to competitively bid prior to the auction closing. This feature eliminates "snipers" and encourages fair and impartial bidding from all participants.
- Disclaimer: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. There are no warranties either expressed or implied pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller up to, but not beyond the Seller’s reserve price (if applicable). The property is available for and subject to sale prior to auction. By participating in this auction, Buyers hereby acknowledge that any bid(s) placed by them is a binding agreement to purchase the property, subject to the bid being approved by Seller (if applicable)
All of BONALY SUBDIVISION, an addition in and to Kansas City, Clay County, Missouri, EXCEPT the West 360 feet of Tract "D" of said BONALY SUBDIVISION deeded to Peel K. Gentry and Irl Lowrey in June of 1959, and EXCEPT all of that part of Tract "C" BONALY SUBDIVISION, an addition in Kansas City, Clay County, Missouri, described as follows: Beginning at a point on the South line of said Bonaly Subdivision, with the intersection of the center line of existing McGee Street (platted Ridge Road on the recorded plat of Lawn Acres, Clay County, Missouri): thence Northwesterly along the Northwesterly prolongation of the center line of said Street, a distance of 27 feet; thence continuing Northwesterly along a curve to the right having a radius of 242.09 feet and being tangent to the last described course, a distance of 69.57 feet; thence continuing Northwesterly on a straight line, tangent to the last described course 40 feet, more or less, to the point which is 130 feet North of the South line of said Bonaly Subdivision; thence Easterly and parallel to said South line 145 feet; thence Southerly in a straight line to a point on the South line of said Bonaly Subdivision, which point is 120 feet East of the point of beginning; thence West 120 feet to ta point of beginning, AND EXCEPT a tract of land in the Northwest Quarter of Section 14, Township 51, Range 33, in Kansas City, Clay County, Missouri, which is part of Tract "C", Bonaly Subdivision, according to the recorded plat thereof in Book 398, page 28, and more particularly described as follows: Beginning at a point on the South line of said Bonaly Subdivision where the center line of existing McGee street (platted Ridge Road on the recorded plat of Lawn Acres in Book 6, page 33) intersects said South line, thence Northerly on a prolongation of said center line, a distance of 27.0 feet; thence on a curve to the right tangent to the last described course at the last described point radius 242.09 feet a distance of 69.57 feet; thence on tangent to said curve Northerly 40.0 feet more or less to a point which is 130.0 feet North of the South line of said Bonaly Subdivision; thence Westerly and parallel to the South line 120.0 feet more or less to a point which is 145.0 feet West of the point of beginning; thence Southerly at right angles 130.0 feet; thence Easterly at right angles 145.0 feet to the point of beginning, EXCEPT those parts conveyed to City of Kansas City in the instruments recorded as Document No. G-58483 Book 1957 at page 760, and as Document No. G-58481 in Book 1954 at page 755.
Real Estate Property (1)
North Oak Trafficway Development Land for Sale at Auction
- N. Oak Trafficway, Kansas City
- Gladstone, Missouri Auction
- Land Auction Missouri
- Development Land for Sale
- Missouri Online Land Auction
- Absolute Land Auction
- Development Land Auction
- Kansas City Online Auction
North Oak Trafficway & 78th Street
MLS #: 24215-18047