ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
28+/- Acres * Development Land * I-44 Frontage
ONLINE BIDDING OPENS: Monday, September 9th @ 6:00pm (CST).
ONLINE BIDDING CLOSES: Wednesday, October 9th @ 6:00pm (CST).
REGISTER & BID ONLINE: Go to www.route66auction.hibid.com and register online to bid. All bidding is conducted online only and registration can take up to 24 hours, so please register before the last day.
PROPERTY LOCATION: Lawrence 1137 & Daniel Dr., Mount Vernon, Missouri 65712.
(Watch for auction signs).
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: A 28.96+/- acre tract of land located in the Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter (SE/4 SE/4) of Section, Thirty-one (31), Township Twenty-eight (28) North, Range Twenty-six (26) West, Lawrence County, Missouri.
See “Exhibit A”, (Title Insurance Commitment for complete legal description).
ACREAGE: 28.96+/- acres according to Lawrence County, Missouri.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This tract of land development land tract is located on the south side of Mount Vernon, Missouri adjacent to Interstate (I-44). The land is currently in timber with an open field on the west side of the property. The property is suited for development with excellent access from both Daniel Drive on the north side and Lawrence 1137 road on the west. The terrain is mostly level with a drainage stream along the northwest corner. City water and sewage is available, and Mount Vernon is a fast growing community within 30 minutes of Springfield and Joplin. The property sets close to retail giants which include Walmart and McDonalds.
MAP LINK: https://uc.mapright.com/ranching/maps/71ed1928ce6355c0809da7589402f651/share
ZONING: Current zoning is agricultural.
TAXES: The 2018 taxes are $26.46 and will be paid by the Sellers.
SOIL TYPES: The principal soil types are Secesh-Cedargap complex, class 2, with (1%-3%) slopes; Hoberg silt loam, class 2e, with (2% to 5%) slopes; Creldon silt loam, class 2e, with (1% to 3%) slopes.
MINERALS: Sellers share of mineral rights (if any) will sell with the surface.
PROPERTY PREVIEW: The property is vacant land and can be previewed at your convenience.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: The seller has elected to sell this prime development land at auction. This property offers high visibility from the Interstate (I-44) and could be utilized for a variety of future development plans. For questions about the property or the auction, contact Jimmy Parnell with United Country – Lowe Realty (417) 316-1138.
SELLER: Roy O. and Ruth E. Thieman, Joint Living Trust
Susan Cantrall, Trustee
Online Auction Bidders Agreement
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE CONSULT AN ATTORNEY PRIOR TO SIGNING.
I ________________________________ (Buyer) agree to immediately enter into a Purchase Contract if I am declared the high bidder (winning bidder) by the auctioneer during the following auction:
A 28.96 +/- acre tract, located in the Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter (SE/4 SE/$) of Section 31, Township 28 North, Range 26 West, Lawrence County, Missouri.
All that part of the Southeast Quarter (SE1/4) of the Southeast Quarter (SE1/4) lying South of I-44 right of way as located, of Section 31, Township 28, Range 26, Lawrence County, Missouri, EXCEPT the North 418 feet of the East 418 feet thereof, AND EXCEPT the South 325 feet of the West 295 feet thereof, AND ALSO EXCEPT All that part of the Southeast Quarter (SE1/4) of the Southeast Quarter (SE1/4) of Section 31, Township 28 North, Range 26 West, Lawrence County, Missouri, described as follows: Commencing at a found iron pin at the Southwest corner of said Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter, thence North 00°26'56" East along the West line of said Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter, 820.23 feet to a point on the South right-of-way of U.S. Interstate Route I-44; thence North 56°35'06" East along said South right-of-way line, 254.81 feet; thence continuing along said South right-of-way line North 62°12'56" East, 21.83 feet to a set iron pin and the point of beginning; thence continuing along said South right-of-way line North 62°12'56" East, 78.66 feet to a right-of-way marker; thence continuing along said South right-of-way line North 56°35'06" East, 153.47 feet to a set iron pin; thence departing said South right-of-way line South 12°24'12" East, 80.00 feet to a set iron pin; thence South 70°50'21" West, 220.00 feet to a set iron pin; thence North 13°38'02" West, 30.00 feet to the point of beginning.
- Online Bidding Opens on Monday, September 9th at 6:00 pm (CST)
- Online Bidding Closes on Wednesday, October 9th at 6:00 pm (CST)
By signing below, I agree that I have read and fully understand the Online Auction Bidders Agreement and the Terms and Conditions of this auction.
I fully understand and agree that an Online Auction Bidders Agreement MUST be signed and returned to United Country – Lowe Realty, prior to being allowed to bid in the Online Auction. As a bidder, it is solely my responsibility to contact the auction company at (417) 637-2040 with any questions regarding the auction, purchase agreement or terms & conditions, prior to placing any bids in said auction.
Online Auction Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation Auction: The property is being offered in an Online Only Auction, with all bids being subject to Seller’s Confirmation.
- Bidding Registration: Online bidder hereby agrees that they must be properly registered for the online auction by completing and signing the (Online Auction Bidders Agreement), which will be sent by email via DocuSign. Upon completing this registration form and receiving approval, bidding privileges will be turned on. If you need assistance with registration, you may contact Jimmy Parnell at 417-316-1138. Seller(s) may at their sole discretion request additional registration requirements from bidders unknown to them or the auction company.
- Bidding Opens/Closes: The Online Only Auction (i.e. Internet Auction) bidding shall be opened and begin closing on the dates and times stated above.
- Property Preview Dates: The property is vacant land and may be previewed at any time. Contact Jimmy Parnell, Agent at (417) 316-1138 if you would like to schedule a preview. It is recommended to all bidders to personally inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the sole responsibility of the bidders.
- Cash Offer/No Financing Contingency: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT be subject to the bidder’s ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash offer” to purchase the property. Financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
- Buyer’s Premium: A Five Percent (5%) Buyer’s Premium shall be added to the final bid price placed online, which will determine the Total Contract Sales Price. Bidders hereby understand that the Buyer’s Premium shall be added to the winning bid to create the Total Contract Sales Price for which they are obligated to pay for the property.
- Purchase Contract: Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email an Auction Real Estate Sales Contract to purchase the property. A signed copy of the Auction Real Estate Sales Contract must be received by United Country – Lowe Realty no later than 24 hours from the time said Purchase Contract was sent to the winning bidder. The Auction Real Estate Sales Contract may be (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). A sample purchase contract is available for review online prior to placing any bids in the auction.
- Escrow Deposit: An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price (which includes the buyer’s premium) will be wire transferred or hand delivered in the form of certified funds to the Title Company no later than 48 hours following the close of auction. See closing agents contact information below. The balance of the purchase price will be due in full at closing.
- Closing: Closing shall be on or by November 8th, 2019. Closing shall take place at Waco Title Mount Vernon. Closing Agent is Susie Jenkins (Escrow Officer) and her contact information is (417) 466-3737 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of state buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds.
- Easements: The sale of the property is subject to any and all easements of record.
- Minerals: The seller’s share of minerals (if any) will transfer with the surface at closing.
- Survey: Seller shall not require any survey and if the Buyer desires survey, it shall be at the Buyer’s sole expense.
- Possession: Possession of the property will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing.
- Title Insurance: Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Seller shall execute a general warranty deed conveying the property to the buyer(s).
- Taxes: Seller shall pay the 2018 and all prior year real estate taxes. 2019 real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the date of closing.
- Online Auction Technology (Disclaimer): Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country – Lowe Realty, or anyone else, if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company. Bidder(s) are encouraged to use the “Maximum Bid” feature on the bidding platform and lock in their maximum bid amount, if they are concerned about technology failure during the auction.
- Soft Close: If a bid is received within the last 3 minutes of the auction, the auction close time will automatically extend 3 minutes to allow other bidders an opportunity to competitively bid prior to the auction closing. This feature eliminates "snipers" and encourages fair and impartial bidding from all participants.
- Disclaimer: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. There are no warranties either expressed or implied pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller up to, but not beyond the Seller’s reserve price (if applicable). The property is available for and subject to sale prior to auction. By participating in this auction, Buyers hereby acknowledge that any bid(s) placed by them is a binding agreement to purchase the property, subject to the bid being approved by Seller (if applicable).
19. Pre-Auction Sales: As an exclusive agent for the Seller, the Auctioneer shall present any and all bona fide written offers to the Seller, which may be created outside of the online bidding platform. Therefore, all properties are subject to pre-auction sales. Pre-auction offers must meet all of the auction terms and conditions, and must be submitted to the Auctioneer on the Auction Real Estate Sales Contract, along with the required earnest deposit. Properly submitted offers will be presented to the Seller in a timely manner. Seller may accept or reject such offer at their sole and absolute discretion.