2006 Kinze 3650 Planter
16-31, No-Till, Ag Leader Monitors, Split Rows, Pull type, New Fan, Keeton Seed Firmers, good condition. Serial Number: 655886.
Sells Absolute, No Reserve Price!
Terms & Conditions
1. All items have been described to the best of our ability with the information provided to the auction company. All items are being sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees whatsoever.
2. All sales are final, no refunds or cancellations are allowed. Bidders are required to make their inspections and fully satisfy themselves prior to making any bids.
3. PAYMENT: Full payment is required via wire transfer within (4) four business days of the end of the auction (unless prior arrangements are made). All items are to remain onsite and NO items will be released until payment is made in full.
4. Bidders located (Outside the United States) are REQUIRED TO PAY BY WIRE TRANSFER, ONLY.
5. An invoice will be sent to the email address registered with “Auctiontime.com” immediately upon conclusion of the auction sale.
6. Successful bidders are required to contact United Country – Kansas City Auction and Realty within 24 hours of the completion of the auction sale to verify payment is being made correctly.
7. PICK UP: Shipping or pickup is the sole responsibility of the buyer at buyer's expense.
8. Items must be picked up within 15 business days (unless other arrangements are made). Buyers are fully responsible for any holding or (Storage Fees), if the equipment is left onsite after the 15 day period.
9. United Country – Kansas City Auction and Realty will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies related to the (size, type, condition, usability, suitability or general description) of any item advertised.
10. All bidders are responsible to conduct their own assessment prior to placing any bids in the auction sale.
11. Titled vehicles will be supplied a Bill of Sale. Tax and license requirements will be subject to the rules in the State of the purchaser, unless buyer has a “valid” (current) tax exemption certificate or card on file with the auction company, prior to paying for equipment.
12. All bidders are required to contact the auction company with any questions they may have prior to placing any bids at auction. You can reach the auction company at (877) 318-0438.