Internet Only Auction
Bidding Ends Thursday, November 7th at 6:00pm (CST)
Everything must go in this living estate sale, including the house! Bid online on great items such as: bookcases, metal shelving, cigar boxes, wooden toys, vintage cameras, china sets, appliances, kitchen items, household goods, books, and plants. Oh, and did I mention Christmas décor? Thousands of Santa figurines and Christmas collectibles are up for grabs, and just in time for the fast-approaching holiday season! We have divided the Estate into 5 different auctions:
House: 406 Liberty Road, Smithville, MO
Household * Furniture * Tools * Books & More
Santas, Santas & More Santas
Vintage Camera Auction
Collectible Toy Auction
The 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath, ranch over walkout basement is also being sold via online-only auction. Stop by and take a look at the house and personal property on one of the preview dates at the home in Smithville, MO. Visit our website at AuctionKansasCity.com for more information.
Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions of Online Personal Property Auction By placing a bid in this auction, you hereby confirm that you have read and agree to comply with the Auction Terms and Conditions, as stated in this document.
Online Bidder/Buyer's Contract: Your bid(s) placed on the United Country - Kansas City Auction and Realty website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due for items purchased in this online auction. If you cannot pay for and remove the items during the pick-up times specified, then please DO NOT BID on any items in this auction.
Retention of Credit Card Information: By providing your credit card information online, you authorize United Country - Kansas City Auction and Realty to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid (including Buyer's Premium), any associated taxes, shipping costs (if needed), and handling fees (if needed). Be advised, United Country - Kansas City Auction and Realty uses a PCI compliant merchant for all billing and DOES NOT retain your credit card information on file. BY BIDDING, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE UNITED COUNTRY - KANSAS CITY AUCTION AND REALTY TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ANY OF THE FEES APPLICABLE FEES LISTED.
Pick-Up Period: Friday, November 8th, 2018 from 3:00pm until 6:00pm (CT) and Saturday, November 9th from 9:00am to 12:00pm. Pick-up location will be 406 Liberty Rd., Smithville, MO 64089. Pick-up instructions will be sent via email, upon completion of the auction All items MUST be removed on or before the Pick-up Period noted above. Any items purchased and not removed during the scheduled pick-up period will be charged $20 disposal fee per lot to the winning bidder's credit card on file. Please do not bid if you are not able to pick up your items. Shipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for all shipping and insurance costs associated with shipping the items they purchased in the auction. Shipping & Handling Fees will be billed in a separate invoice through the bidding platform. No shipping outside of the U.S. All items shipped are required to have (shipping insurance) at or above the purchase price paid by buyer in the auction. United Country - Kansas City Auction and Realty will assist in packaging and delivering the items to postal service for an additional fee. Shipments shall be made ONLY to the billing address of the credit card on file, no exceptions. A paid invoice will be required before any items are shipped and all shipping arrangements must be requested immediately upon completion of the auction.
Pick up Location: Onsite at 406 Liberty Rd., Smithville, MO 64060.
Sales Tax: 0% Sales Tax (estate sale). No sales tax is charged in an estate sale with only one seller.
Buyer's Premium (15%): A buyer's premium of fifteen percent (15%) shall be added to the high bid price online, which will determine the final sales price for each auction lot.
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card are required for registration and bidding approval.
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Payment Instructions: ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with United Country - Kansas City Auction and Realty/HiBid for your purchases, including buyer's premiums. *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond to the Auction Company immediately by phone or email, if you KNOW that you need to use an alternate credit card. U.S. Currency: All sales and bidding shall be in U.S. dollars only.
Internet & Technology Issue Disclaimer: United Country - Kansas City Auction and Realty (Auction Company) is providing an online (Internet) auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that there is always a possibility that the technology service may or may not function correctly during the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against the Seller, the Auction Company, it's Agents or Representatives in the event the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. The Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid may be acknowledged in the event of technology failure, should use the "maximum bid" feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction at any point prior to the end of the auction. Special Terms of Sale: 1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder. You are responsible for paying for all purchases you are the winning bidder on.
2. Items in this auction are being offered and sold with "no minimum bid or reserve price".
3. All property is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS", with no warranty or guarantee.
4. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds or adjustments on price.
5. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this auction.
6. Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email following the auction.
7. In the event "forced collections" are needed, the purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the Seller or Auction Company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 18% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Platte County, Missouri.
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win an item(s) in the auction.
9. The Seller and/or Auction Company reserves the right to refuse service to any person or entity.
10. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
11. United Country - Kansas City Auction and Realty attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall United Country - Kansas City Auction and Realty be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. United Country - Kansas City Auction and Realty will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
12. EXPLANATION OF STAGGERED CLOSING & SOFT CLOSE Staggered Close: If you'll notice in the Title of our Auction, it states that bidding BEGINS to close at a specific time, however all items may not close simultaneously at that stated time. Items will close in the order listed on the site, (unless affected by the Soft Close as outlined below). This format allows bidders a period of time to evaluate their overall progress in the sale as individual items close. Within a 30 minute window of the auction beginning to close the first lots, bidders may select the "Live Catalog" feature (which should be flashing on your screen) and view in real time format, the lots with current activity and are the next lots in line to close. Soft Close: Additionally, if an item receives a bid within the last 3 minutes, then the close time will be extended 3 minutes from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended in 3 minute increments with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until the 3 minutes have elapsed with no additional bid activity. This eliminates "snipers" from an Internet Auction and encourages a fair and impartial platform for all bidders to participate. Please be certain that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.
13. By participating and bidding on any item in this auction, the bidder acknowledges their acceptance of the terms and conditions of the auction, as outlined herein.
Household Goods, Appliances, Books, Furniture, Tools, Cigar Boxes, China Sets, Cookbooks, Office Supplies and more For complete lots and descriptions, along with online bidding, go to: https://auctionkansascity.hibid.com/auction/187419/household---furniture---tools---books-and-more/